Upon booking a place at Norwich Creative Market I agree to the following:
1. I will pay for my stall in accordance with the payment policy.
2. Cancellations will not be refunded.
3. Notified cancellations will be offered a stall at a future market, at the discretion of the organiser.
4. I will ensure I have obtained public liability insurance which covers me for this event.
5. A copy of the insurance policy number will be provided to the organiser not later than 1 week prior to the event.
6. I will bring a printed or accessible digital copy of my insurance document with me to the event.
7. I will not bring food or drink to sell or give away for free at this event without prior consent from the organiser.
8. Only food or drink vendors with a 5* food hygiene certificate will be permitted to provide food at this venue.
9. If accepted as a food or drink vendor I will provide the link to my food hygiene certificate no later than 1 month prior to the event.
10. When selling products that require certification (such as soap, cosmetics or items intended for children) I will ensure that this certification is valid before attending the market.
11. I understand that marketing is a group effort and will publicise my attendance at this event through social media or my website.
12. I will not bring any additional floor standing fittings and fixtures without booking adequate floor space.
13. I will ensure that any additional fixtures or fittings are fit for purpose and will not be hazardous to myself or the public.
14. I will not fix any items to the walls of the venue.
15. I will take my waste with me when I leave or dispose of it in the bins provided by the venue.
16. I understand that parking is not available at the venue unless I have a disabled badge or have requested a special permit from the organiser.
17. I understand that specific time slots are available for unloading at the venue and I will adhere to my chosen slot to the best of my ability.